Powered by Blogger.

Blog & Brag

I'm going to have to blog & brag about Sam today because I'm a proud girl this weekend. So if you know him at all, you know he loves good food and loves to cook. Well, this weekend is going to be a fun one for him.

He's starting at Revival Market located in Houston Heights this Saturday. It's a market that sells & makes fresh food from local farmers. They also have a farm out in Yoakum, TX in which they sell heritage breed, all natural meats (it's the only one in the country that does that!). I like that you can tell they just really care about their animals and treat them with respect.

Sunday, he'll be helping out at a pop up restaurant in Austin's Foreign & Domestic with Chef Justin Yu (btw his wife bakes in the NY Bouchon Bakery ... love that place). Sam & I went to one of Justin's pop up restaurants here in Houston and it was awesome - they have drink pairings with each dish and Anvil served some of their stuff too. Here are a couple shots from that meal I caught on my phone.





Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP