Powered by Blogger.

B&W Paris

This past week I've been feeling crafty so I added to my scrapbook - and it reminded me of Paris (a big part of my heart was left in Paris, if you didn't already know!). My scrapbook is a bible of all the places I've been, so it's a constant work-in-progress. Here are some of the Paris ones I put in it:

Scrapbook pieces

Trocadero


Notre Dame - it never got old


Picnicking - Jardin des Plants


Picnicking - Eiffel Tower


Parisian Family - Place des Vosges

Lunch on Canal St. Martin

Madam - Tuileries

Monsieur - Tuileries

Tuileries

View of the city - Sacre Cour

 
Ile Saint - Louis



Skate flash mob?


Crepes at Le Comptoir

Margherita pizza + wine, after shopping. What a life.


Amorino Gelato! mmmmm

People watching

Spring boutique!

Wine + Madeleines - Jardin du Luxembourg

Sam - Jarin du Luxembourg

Shops on the river

My penny loafers!


Brought some French from the U.S. - J. Crew Saint James tee

Bicycling with Sam

Jardin des Plantes

Have a great weekend!

Grace  – (November 7, 2011 at 1:46 PM)  

You should Flickr so I can favorite!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP