Powered by Blogger.

Moneycat

Breakfast loves me and I love breakfast! You have to go to moneycat brunch. We went there today and it was one of those meals where I was already full half-way through but didn't care to practice restraint, and after every bite my eyes rolled to the back of my head (yeah, it was that good). They don't have a website (Sam heard through word of mouth), but that link will bring you to their info, GO! and go soon, it's just a pop up restaurant until the chefs start their own restaurants. Moneycat has such a fun vibe, especially because you get to color while you wait for your food. Also, if you get lucky they will post your picture on their wall:

our creation

scallion biscuits with sriracha honey butter

donuts with hibiscus, apple, & coriander

ox tail soup

fried potatoes & egg

mr. moneycat

Not a bad way to start my week, I'd say.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP