Powered by Blogger.

My Alexa Chung for Madewell Picks

I love love love them all, can't pick a favorite! They're so wearable and interesting on their own. Sharing them with you:

 

 
Outfit Details
Patrice Top + Theory Leather Shorts
Desert Sessions Dress
Penny Dress
Carine Dress
Cora Dotted Shirt + Theory Pleated Dress Shorts
Betty Tea Dress

I'm still sporting her 2010 pieces too, pretty sure I'll be keeping them forever. Here are Alexa's gift picks for the holidays.
This is why Madewell is my favorite!

Anonymous –   – (January 9, 2012 at 9:47 PM)  

how did you find the sizing of the carine dress to be? i typically wear a size 6 or 8 but have heard that the carine dress runs a little big.

shop christina sun  – (January 9, 2012 at 10:26 PM)  

It definitely runs a little big - get the size 6! The dropped waist was something I had to get used to at first, but it's a really darling dress.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP