Powered by Blogger.

Lipstick Shopping

Lipstick shopping with my girls at MAC yesterday - so very fun & so very successful!
You're looking at Fanfare, Impassioned, & Lady Danger.  I think it's safe to say I'm officially in love with lipstick?



M  – (January 16, 2012 at 6:15 PM)  

Oh nice! Lady Danger is a color that I have heard a lot about, but if I recall, it is a blue-red so I am fairly certain that it would not be up my alley. If it is a blue-based red, does that mean that you're a cool-tone? How awesome! I can't wait to see these on you the next time I see you ;]

shop christina sun  – (January 16, 2012 at 8:03 PM)  

It was pretty similar to So Chaud, which I also loved. In the end, I decided to go for the brighter one of the two. We need to have another make up par-tay!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP