Powered by Blogger.

Love me some Instax

Polaroid? eh, no thanks. I'm all FujiFilm Instax 210 now (mostly b/c film is cheaper/easier to find & Sam gave it to me for Christmas). You know what would be great? If this Instax had a built in digital camera, then I could select which shots I want to print out on this cool film ... or if I had a closet busting with Instax film, then that'd work too. Anyways, I definitely recommend it if you're into instant cameras or if you're into fun.

Our patio
 
Really dark shot of my Instax - this thing is a conversation starter b/c of how comically large it is ... seriously!

Outfit Details: Vintage Polka Dot Romper, Twelfth Street By Cynthia Vincent Sweater, Elliott Lucca Purse, Joseph Marc Clear Glasses
Ahhh it's almost girl scout cookies season! Apparently you can put your zip code in here and it shows a countdown till girl scout cookies season begins (& you can buy it online there too). Also, seems there's a new cookie in town. I'm still getting Thin Mint though, noms.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP