Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Uploads: Galveston

Sam & I had the day off this past Friday so we caught breakfast at Breakfast Klub (Beyonce comes here when she is in her hometown Houston, TX!) which never fails me. While we were waiting in line, I was talking about my saltwater sandals & how much I love them (I secretly want them in every color like Alexa Chung does). They're originally made for the beach so Sam said we should go to the beach! And so we did:







a cool dolphin with sunglasses

it's not a trip if i don't get a bracelet i will probably never wear again

oysters from the gulf & shiner on tap

creating his masterpiece

hello

now it's time for a real beach vacation!

Galveston is definitely not the best beachy beach, but it was the good company & spontaneity that made it so fun.

Outfit Details:

Madewell Chambray Shirt
Rag & Bone Denim Shorts
Saltwater Sandals
Chloe Sunglasses
Michael Kors Watch
Elliott Lucca Purse

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP