Powered by Blogger.

Afterglow of Alexa Chung for Madewell

I know, I know ... what's up with me blogging so much lately? (yeah, three times in one week is much for me) I promise I'll have my lull again soon enough! I just have to gush about my AC for Madewell purchases ... I can't wait for them to come in!

So if you were a crazy person, like me, following the online inventory of their AC stuff yesterday, it was ridic. Things were flying off the site left and right and of course I was so nervous/stressed/anxious about it because I hadn't snagged what I had been eyeing. Basically, I very willingly jumped through hoops & called all of the NY & Cali stores to get the pieces I wanted ... but since it wasn't being launched until 6pm that night, I had to call back and place an order over the phone at 6pm (at which the phone lines were all tied up). It was a hot mess! AC is too cool and too many people want her stuff.

These are the two things I picked up from her collection (so far!):



Can't get enough of these dots!


Sign me up for those boots too ... and give me $350 to buy them

Some shots of her DIY magazine shoppers got yesterday!

 

 

 

 


love her.


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP