Powered by Blogger.

Camera is back in business!

It's baaaaaack from the shop!

I meant to blog about this on Friday, but this weekend has been busy (Sam's best friend came in town to stay with us) so I'm just now getting around to it! But now that I'm blogging about Friday, I'm wishing it could be here all over again.

On Friday, Sam & I went to an estate sale and flower shopping at a couple different shops. It was so fun to sift through other people's old junk to find something that was special to me. I got a vintage charm piece to go on my long necklace that I'm very happy about. At the plant shops we were basically looking for some nice looking, easy to care for, low maintenance (my favorite kind of maintenance) flowers that will last through the winter to put out on our patio (which I totally love so much!).

Also, here's my newest idea : wouldn't it be fun to open a flower shop?

Old stuff

\



Finished Product! Snapdragons, Petunias, & Dianthus (which are hiding)
























Outfit Details:
Leyendecker Top
Madewell Skirt
Chloe Sunglasses
Rebecca Minkoff Handbag
Pour La Victoire Sandals

Sidenote: If you pre-ordered a shopchristinasun fall/winter item, it should be ready by the end of this coming week! I'm so excited to share it with you!!

Okay see ya. Emmy's are back from commercial break!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP