Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Uploads: Favorite Shots from New York

Went to NYC last weekend for the holidays and was reminded just how much I love that place! There's just so much going on all of the time & even though our trip was six days, it still came up short at the end. Oh well, reason to go back, right? We want to go once every year. Anyway, our trip pretty much revolved around what we were going to eat that day, but in between those meals were smatterings of Central Park, Brooklyn, Grand Central Station, Upright Citizens Brigade, friends, drinking, shopping (love you SoHo), and seeing our buddy Aziz Ansari, no big deal. It was a great time and I miss it already.

So I didn't have my camera (and haven't had it for about a month now due to it being in the shop) and this is why I am really big into mobile uploads now (probs a little bit too into it ... I need to learn to detach myself from my phone). I bought a couple disposable cameras and that was that. I like the bad quality type photos it spits out. But can I just say that I was really bummed before the trip that my camera was not fixed in time? and then slowly realized while I was in NY that it's really nice to just enjoy the trip from start to end and not always be worrying about capturing every moment on camera. And, hey I still have these for you:


What our whole weekend looked like

On the metro

 
On the street
 
LOVE sign! Finally ...

Metro


Grand Central Station, always love going here.
There's something nice about watching people rush around when you don't have to.


Taking a break


Central Park!! Such great weather.


Central Park- as you can see, we are both glued to our phones ...


Brooklyn Bridge


Samuel flipping through records after finishing his popsicle


Vintage suitcase holding vintage photos


I totally want a polaroid camera, it's on my wish list.


Brooklyn Flea Market- got a great vintage red purse that I absolutely adore!


DADDY MAKES PIZZA, outside Roberta's in Brooklyn


Doughnut Plant MMMM.


Peace out, friends.


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP