Powered by Blogger.

Beginnings: shop christina sun

Welcome to the blog of shop christina sun! My name is Christina Sun and I am the creater, designer, shop owner of shop christina sun. My shop is found on etsy under shopchristinasun.

I hope to share my inspirations, how to's, store updates, and whatever else comes my way on this blog, so get excited! All shopchristinasun items are sketched, hand printed, and completely original. Lots of love is poured into each and every tee.

Directly from my sketchbook to you. Click to see some of these in action on my SS2011 Lookbook.

Simeon K  – (June 14, 2011 at 11:30 PM)  

good luck with this! nancy likes to see designs on etsy and copy them herself.

shopchristinasun  – (June 15, 2011 at 8:34 AM)  

awesome, so i should expect nancy to be wearing one of my tees next time i see her? hope you're enjoying waco!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP