Powered by Blogger.

Sunday Stroll

I had a great weekend. It started with surprise flowers ... when is that ever a bad thing?

Since I have my Sundays free now (Until recently, I worked at J.Crew for the past year on the weekends), I'm able to do awesome stuff like going to the Arboretum & Nature Center! It was my first time and I don't know why it took me so long to finally go. It was so nice. Even though it was a little under 100 degrees today, it was bearable because of all these overcast trees that shade the pathways. You kind of forget you're in a big city there, I like that so much.

Today is a a great day because it's Father's Day! One of my fondest memories of my dad is when he used to make me bunny shaped pancakes on Sunday mornings and also spelled out my name. That's a nine letter pancake c-h-r-i-s-t-i-n-a. Also I used to love how he would massage my feet until I fell asleep. He thinks of everything and is so supportive and loving. I have the best dad in the entire world, I hope he is reading this.

Anyway, then we grabbed some Smashburger after (also another first ... guess today is full of first's), which was the best decision made today, although I will have to make up for it the entire week. Oh yeah and my New Orleans flea market horse pin got some action today. Look at its fire flames mane and green eye.
































Outfit Details:

Madewell Denim Jacket
Vince Silk Tank
Madewell Silk Shorts
Sun-San Salt-Water Original Sandals
Mom's Vintage Purse
Timex Watch
Horse Pin from New Orleans Flea Market

Sundays make me nervous because I'm not ready to welcome Monday.
Oh also, lately I've been wanting to move to Paris ... no big deal.

Unknown  – (June 19, 2011 at 9:48 PM)  

awesome post! misa and you are so stylish!

shopchristinasun  – (June 19, 2011 at 10:05 PM)  

thanks so much- hope you're doing great!

Sarah  – (June 20, 2011 at 10:05 AM)  

"No big deal" ;). I hope your dad got to read this too :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP