Powered by Blogger.

Wine & Sleep

Plans for tonight: Drinking lots of wine & crashing real early.

Going on a mini vacation to NOLA tomorrow, can’t wait! Our plane leaves super early in the morning, ergo my plans for tonight. I absolutely love traveling and even the packing! oh, the packing ... the narrowing down … the condensing my luggage to make it fit so it won’t bust open mid-flight. I’ll usually start thinking about what I want to wear a week in advance (the bigger the trip, the more pre-planning - take Paris for example: I thought about outfits a month in advance, which is you know, completely normal). But really, I can’t get enough of traveling. I haven’t even left for NOLA yet and have already started planning my next two trips.

I have my sketchbook, pencils, camera, and Southwest drink tickets (should I even be drinking that early in the morning?) all packed up and ready to go. I just love seeing new things and being inspired by and in awe of different cultures. Hopefully I can get some good quality sketching time in and you’ll see it pop up on one of my Fall/Winter shop items!

On the list of eats are Café du Monde Beignets, Cochon, August, po’ boys...oh and did I mention BEIGNETS?? Every day for breakfast if we’re lucky enough. I'm also looking forward to the Garden District, French Flea Market, Jackson Square, and the French Quarter!

I will be seeing you all again very soon:



Pictures to come! Happy Hump Day.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP